For your consideration.

Sunday, April 29, 2007


Today I found myself stepping back and wondering. I observed beyond the self, tried to push beyond the globe, and saw that life was beautiful. Each and every 'thing' plays a role in our existence, and every element is a 'thing' of beauty.

I rejoice to hear that we have so much to learn. So much to find out and See. Hear. Feel.

I learned today of Fellowship, and that we are all capable of such good. Can we not find the likeness in our brother and sister, in our enemy? Do we author the power to mediate? Can we find resolve even in a passive heart?

We ask questions of ourselves, our Family, our government, friends, even God. And through the mess we have found that Peace survives and sustains, nourishes and strengthens. Our Fellowships sustain and nourish, our nature is pure and acknowledging.

Fear will swoon, but its true message is a whisper.

No comments: